Terms & Conditions
- You undertake to be eligible to use the Platform in accordance with the legal age of your country or have consent from your parent or guardian.
- While registering on our platform, you undertake to provide accurate information and keep such registration with your exclusive self. You further undertake to not register an account on behalf of a third party or transfer your own account to a third party. You undertake to inform us at email@example.com in case of knowledge of any unauthorized usage of your account. QiFi is not responsible for any loss or activity resulting from any unauthorized usage of your account.
- All trademark, service marks, trade names QiFi etc. are owned by FintechGie. You do not acquire ownership rights in the Content created at the platform including intellectual property of the platform. You shall not violate laws prohibiting copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret infringement, misuse or misappropriation thereof. Further, any unauthorized usage of the Content available on the platform may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties in accordance with laws of India.
- You shall not engage in distribution of any work which amounts illegal gambling; defamation, harassment or libel; false advertising; slander or transmission of malicious code or to gain access to other networks or to any offence under the prevailing criminal laws of India.
- You shall not excessively burden the services provided by QiFi on the platform https://www.qifi.in or the providers of Third Party Services or other resources or interfere with the services Qifi may provide other customers.
- Your further agree to receive electronic communications from QiFi, subject to applicable laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights in the QiFi including all information, data, recordings and all source code and other software is owned by us or licensed to us. At no point shall the said intellectual property rights transfer to you under these terms.
QIFI PROMOTES WELLNESS AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SUCH INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR SERVICES OR FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR TREATMENT PURPOSES.
QIFI IS NOT REPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY USERS RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
QIFI USES THIRD TECHNOLOGIES WHOSE PERFORMANCE IS DISCLAIMED BY QIFI. QIFI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LAPSES BY ANY THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGY USED BY QIFI IN PROVIDING THE SERVICES ON THE PLATFORM.
Qifi reserves its right to change these policies periodically by updating this page. Such modifications will be effective when posted. Any use of the platform or the services provided thereunder after such modifications shall constitute acceptance of such modifications.
This platform, Qifi’s services and the use of it is governed by the laws of India and the courts in Tamilnadu, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to our platform.
Further, in case any provision of this Usage Policy is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Usage Policy shall continue to be enforceable.