QiFi - Holistic Wellness
- You undertake to be eligible to use the Platform in accordance with the legal age of your country or have consent from your parent or guardian.
- While registering on our platform, you undertake to provide accurate information and keep such registration with your exclusive self. You further undertake to not register an account on behalf of a third party or transfer your own account to a third party. You undertake to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of knowledge of any unauthorized usage of your account. QiFi is not responsible for any loss or activity resulting from any unauthorized usage of your account.
- All trademark, service marks, trade names QiFi etc. are owned by FintechGie,Inc. You do not acquire ownership rights in the Content created at the platform including intellectual property of the platform. You shall not violate laws prohibiting copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret infringement, misuse or misappropriation thereof. Further, any unauthorized usage of the Content available on the platform may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties in accordance with laws of India.
- You shall not engage in distribution of any work which amounts illegal gambling; defamation, harassment or libel; false advertising; slander or transmission of malicious code or to gain access to other networks or to any offence under the prevailing criminal laws of India.
- You shall not excessively burden the services provided by QiFi on the platform https://qifi,fintechgie.com or the providers of Third Party Services or other resources or interfere with the services Qifi may provide other customers.
- Your further agree to receive electronic communications from QiFi, subject to applicable laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights in the QiFi including all information, data, recordings and all source code and other software is owned by us or licensed to us. At no point shall the said intellectual property rights transfer to you under these terms.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.