QiFi - Holistic Wellness
QiFi values your trust. In order to honour that trust, QiFi adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
Why personal data is collected?
- Identify a user and provide the same experience across Apps and Web.
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that QiFi thinks a user might find interesting
- Neuro marketing and research purposes.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customize the platform according to user’s interests through calculated information based on the data collected by us.
Partners, What we share and Why We share :
- Partner Name :Apple App Store, and Google Play Store
- What we share : The fact that you have downloaded QiFi App from the App Store (if you are an iOS user) or from the Play Store (if you are an Android user).
- Why we share it : To allow QiFi App to be distributed via the App Store or Play Store, and so you can restore your download in the future if needed.
- Partner Name :Google Analytics
- Why we share it : To understand where our website visitors come from (so we know where potential new markets for QiFi App are), what sorts of devices they are using (so we can optimize the website for those devices), and whether visitors make return visits to the site (so we can develop more useful and informative content).
What personal data is collected?
- Contact information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Login and account information including unique user ID and password(Future)
- Data on physical features, such as weight, height, body measurements, etc.
- Fitness activity data generated through the platform such as time, duration, location, calorie count, pace etc.
- Your contacts to be able to share details of the platform to allow interaction you’re your friends
- Device IDs, Network access, storage information on device, battery information
- IP addresses, referred headers, web beacons and tags etc.
- Other relevant information
Your rights in the personal data collected
Further, you have the right to request the following in regards to your personal data:
- Complete access to the personal data collected by us
- Correction of any personal data in case the same as collected by us is inaccurate or inadequate
- Complete or partial erasure/ deletion of personal data
- Right to object the processing of any personal data ( by providing legitimate grounds only)
QiFi will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless QiFi has your permission or is required by law to do so. However, QiFi reserves the right to disclose information to third parties if we believe we are required to do so by law or have a good-faith belief that such access or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Abide by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Respond to user support requests;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of QiFi, its users and the public.